Golden Dragon Cornwall Website: Terms And Conditions Of Use
We hope that you're enjoying your visit to our website and are finding it useful. We like to keep our relationship with our visitors and customers friendly and fair, but to make sure we are protected against a small minority of unprincipled people who like to exploit informal fairness, we are obliged to clearly stipulate the Terms and Conditions which apply to everyone using this website.
The term 'this website' refers to the website at address www.goldendragontruro.co.uk. The terms 'Golden Dragon Cornwall,' 'us' or ‘we’ refers to the business entity which is the owner of this website and whose premises can be found at 11 Old Bridge Street, Truro, Cornwall TR1 2AQ . The terms 'user(s)', 'you' and 'your' refers to yourself as a person using or viewing this website (as you are now.)
Terms and Conditions Of Use
Your use of this website is subject to the following conditions:
- The content on the pages which form this website are offered to you as general information only and whilst using this website you are acknowledging this.
- As such, your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You accept that all content is subject to change without notice and that any changes are also offered as general information only.
- Neither we, our staff, agents or any third parties associated with us provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. While we try to ensure the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials offered by us (and in particular the menus and bill of fare listed by us and the pricing thereof,) by using this website you are acknowledging that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and you accept that we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by us and may contain material which has been licensed to us. This material includes (but is not limited to) the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs and graphics. Reproduction of any and all such materials is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of our Terms And Conditions of use and which can be found on our Copyright Page.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not our property or licensed to us are acknowledged by us on this website for your clear information.
- You accept that any unauthorised use of this website and the materials therein may be a criminal offence and may give rise to a claim for damages being made against you.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience in order to provide further information. You accept that the provision of such links in no way signifies our endorsement of those websites and that we have no responsibility for any information, opinions or any other kind of content or materials found on any of the website(s) so indicated.
- You accept that the content of this website has been originated in England and notwithstanding the location of any agents or parties involved in the transmission of this content or any location where the content is viewed, any dispute arising out of your use of the website will be taken to be within the jurisdiction of the United Kingdown of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and will be subject to the laws of England.
Data collection and storage
Although Golden Dragon Cornwall has no deliberate policy of systematically collecting data about the users of this website, we reserve the right to retain and store the following information, should it be provided to us by users or their browsing software:
- Names, user-names, aliases, company names and job titles
- Contact information including email addresses and URLs
- Demographic information such as addresses, postcodes, preferences and interests
- Any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Any other information or opinions submitted by users by way of feedback
Use of collected information
Although Golden Dragon Cornwall has no deliberate policy of systematically collecting data about users of this website, information submitted by users may help is to understand our users’ needs better and so we can improve our service to our customers.
We may therefore store submitted information to:
- Improve internal record-keeping.
- Improve our products and services.
- Enable us to send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think users may find interesting uby sing the email addresses they have have provided, should they and we so chose.
- Enable us to contact users for market research purposes from time to time. In such cases we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail (if you have agreed to this) and use any information given to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, we can accept no responsibility for any unintentional loss of data due to unauthorised ingress into our website or the negligence of any third party, unless our responsibility is stipulated under British law.
Although Golden Dragon Cornwall has no deliberate policy of systematically using cookies, we reserve the right to use traffic log cookies to identify which of our web-pages are being used in order to help us analyse data about traffic and thus to improve our website by tailoring it to more closely to user needs. If such cookies are used we will only use this information for statistical analysis, after which time any data will be removed from the system.
Users can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, you should be aware that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any private information about you, beyond the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you must accept that we do not have any control over that other website's practices and, therefore, cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you choose to provide while visiting that other site. Such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement and we explicitly exclude any liability for any misuse of your personal data by such sites. You should exercise caution when using such sites and look at their Privacy Statement before providing any data about yourself.
Controlling your personal information
Although Golden Dragon Cornwall has no deliberate policy of systematically collecting data about users of this website, we may sometimes ask you for contact details so that we may provide you with better information about ourselves and our products.
We do not and will not share such information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
In no event will Golden Dragon Cornwall be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Golden Dragon Cornwall. We have no control over the nature and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Golden Dragon Cornwall takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.